The Processing Specialist (“PS”) is responsible for the end-to-end property management and has ownership for each property assigned to them in accordance with the service delivery plan and all aspects of the service delivery associated with the contract. The PS is primarily responsible for ensuring that all required work order tasks are completed at each of their assigned properties.
- Ensure assigned properties are maintained in accordance with contractual requirements and timeframes
- Coordinate assigned Job Tasks with the contractor network to meet required timeframes
- Work with Field Managers to remedy out-of-compliance or outstanding job tasks
- Communicate with all team members to ensure all property needs/requirements are met within a timely manner
- Serve as back-up to all Specialists on your state-specific team
- Issue appropriate and accurate payment to the contractor for Job Tasks completed in accordance to terms of contractor Agreement and client requirements
- Provide support for any urgent Job Task related questions that the contractors may have
- Prior experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Outlook as an email, calendar, and task management tool
- Understanding of proper phone etiquette principals
- Keyboarding at a documented minimum of 40 wpm
$9.00 to $10.00 per hour depending on qualifications.